- Code web application using C# in ASP.NET MVC framework, using database first approach with Entity Framework to generate models and db-context.
- Use AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in web pages.
- Use Multi-threading to monitor objects to ensure that block of code runs without interrupting from any other code running on other threads
- Create Singleton, Abstract Factory and Behavioral Design Patterns Command used for designing Class Structures hierarchy
- Coordinate code peer reviews, code branching and merging activities, approval of TFS pull requests from developers on the team, does continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) of code, calibrates unit, coded UI, and performance tests of the applications, deploys and uses code quality tools to ensure code coverage and quality, and manages the promotion of application code from/to the various environments through collaboration with the QA and Scrum teams
- Collect source data files, defining data elements, business rules, data and process flow documentation, prepare High level and Low level design documents
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Create SQL Server Tables and Complex Tables and Developed Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions those are required for the application.
- Monitor SQL Server Performance tuning in SQL Server 2017 using SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, Index Tuning Wizard, and Windows Performance Monitor
- Work on creating tables, views, functions using PL/SQL based on the documented user requirements.
- Manage all matters of site preparation for project execution, ensuring that all work is to the required standard and confirming that all specifications, inspections and certifications are followed.
- Create SSIS packages using Visual studio Data tool, calling the package in SQL Server Job agent. Scheduling the SSIS packages to run at different intervals to load the data.
- Ability to work with version control systems like Tortoise Git, GIT and used source code management tool like Bitbucket including command line applications.
- Manage the software development progress by Scrum, with using Jira to track issues and Confluence to manage documents. Ability to work in Bug/Issue tracking tools like Bugzilla.